Monday, October 20, 2008

An Introduction

Thank you so much for visiting this blog! My name is Malissa and I am the proud mom of two beautiful little girls! If there is one thing I love, it's staying active with my girls. I love taking them on playdates, planning outings, making crafts, and most of all... throwing them over-the-top parties that they are really too young to appreciate anyway. I also love finding new ideas... and thankfully I have incredibly creative friends who continue to inspire me (I guess being friends with so many supermoms should really give me a complex!)

I created this blog because I thought it would be a great way to share my ideas with other moms and hopefully get lots of new ideas in return! I plan on bribing all my wonderful friends to serve as guest bloggers and I hope you'll join in the fun!

~Malissa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fun idea! I don't consider myself crafty or creative but I'm excited to get some new ideas. Maybe I'll even be able to come up with something every now and then!

Marie McCulloch said...

i think this is a great idea! now i can steal all of the good ideas for our group down here. (even though our kids are still a little young)