Monday, October 20, 2008

How It Works

CALLING ALL YOU CRAFTY AND CREATIVE MOMS!

Every other week (starting on Wednesdays) I will post a topic that relates to our lives as moms. It can be anything from DIY Halloween costumes to birthday party ideas. On the first day, I will include a few thoughts of my own... then look to all of you for more ideas (I'm already assuming they will be much more creative than mine!)

If you have an idea you'd like to submit (pretty please!), please email it to momditties@yahoo.com and include the following:
1) Your first name and last initial
2) A short description (with simple instructions if needed)
3) At least one picture
On the sidebar, I will include the next topic coming up so that you can start thinking of ideas!
Oh, and if you got your idea from somewhere else, please make sure to give credit to the source!

No comments: